Hethpool House Rooms
- Double bedroom with private bathroom
- Twin bedroom with ensuite bathroom.
- A sitting/dining room is available for guests,
- There is also extra accommodation in their daughter Diana’s house nearby, which comprises of a twin and a double room with a bathroom.
- Prices start from £35.
- Children under 3 go free.
- Prices include accommodation and full English breakfast,.
- Tea and coffee making facilities are available in the rooms.
Eildon, who is an excellent cook, can produce dinner for you by arrangement with local produce and vegetables from a well-stocked garden. Special diets can be catered for. For those who want to eat out there are several good places we can recommend. View a sample dinner menu.
28th June 2013
We stayed here for one night while walking St Cuthbert's Way. It has a fantastic location in beautiful countryside. Eildon was a great host and cooked us a delicious meal. The bed linen and towels were excellent quality. I would definitely stay here again.
3rd June 2013
I would point out that the house is definitely a family home and well lived in, those looking for shiny modern bathrooms and cream carpets throughout might not be impressed - we loved it though, and the necessary things (beds, food!) were top quality
21st April 2013
Eildon makes her guests feel truly 'at home'; it's really like staying with an old friend. The accommodation is excellent - well fitted rooms in an old and characterful house, good lounge etc facilities.
8th Feb 2013
We came back each afternoon to hot showers, ( my shower, an original overhead one, that belched hot water and soothed away every ache) home made cake and tea by the log fire in our own sitting room. and Our beds were so warm and comfortable, all white bedding and large fluffy towels